cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tyler Wilson <twil...@pulse-robotics.com>
Subject Re: missing www resources
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 02:24:47 GMT
Answer my own issue: it appears that at one point I had quit a project creation, so the www
resources did not complete downloading and extracting. I deleted the .cordova folder and did
another create, then waited. It is all good now.

I promise you won't hear from me for a while now…

Thank you,
Tyler

On Jul 2, 2013, at 10:11 PM, Tyler Wilson <twilson@pulse-robotics.com> wrote:

> So I got cordova 2.9.0 installed via an older npm (1.2.32). But now I have run into another
issue. I get the same error as described here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/phonegap/qSo2dseUCkY/yEjsi_FeCGIJ
(you see, I googled this time):

> [Error: downloaded www assets in /Users/tylerwilson/.cordova/lib/www/cordova/2.9.0/www
does not contain index.html, or www subdir with index.html]

> Clearly something went wrong during the cordova install where it did not download/install
the www assets. Anybody know the magic incantation to allow me to move forward…