cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website work
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2013 06:11:32 GMT
I was thinking that also. Done.

I removed the repeated Download button in the detail section, as it seemed weird for the same-looking
button to have a different behavior (get the zip). I'd like the style in this section to look
similar to couchdb.apache.org so it's not vanilla text, but I haven't gotten the css to work
the way I want. Is this something that your designer could knock out quicker and better than
me?