cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Wargo, John" <john.wa...@sap.com>
Subject One cordova.js to rule them all...
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2013 22:19:15 GMT
I heard a while back that there was an initiative around having a single cordova.js file (instead
of the platform-specific versions we have today). Understanding that splitting the APIs out
into separate plugins was the first step for this, is this something that will be happening
soon? I thought perhaps it would be a 3.0 thing, but I imagine everyone's been so busy with
the plugins.

Is this something in the plan?  If so, when do you see this happening?

John M. Wargo
Twitter: @johnwargo