cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Loïc Pfister <loic.pfis...@adnovum.sg>
Subject Question about the git workflow when working on a branch
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 03:03:10 GMT
Dear Mailing list,

I have been using cordova in many project for 3 years, I think it is
time for me to contribute back.

I follow all the steps from the wiki page
http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributorWorkflow

Which explains in a really clear way how to do the pull request once
contribute smth on the 'master' or 'trunk'.

As I never used git before (we do use svn internally) I do not
understand how to do the same but if I want to contribute to a specific
branch.

Let say I would like to propose a pull request for the branch
cordova-ios 3.0.0

What will be the different with the workflow from the twiki ?

Many thanks,

loic

Regards,