cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Kinard <cmarc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki Updated
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2013 03:37:47 GMT
+1 on getting the plugin repos listed somewhere.

I would have a slight preference for them to be on the cordova.apache.org front page, even
though that would indeed be ugly, but it would also make them first-class citizens and available
to contributors. We've got a bazillion repos, the web page would just document that. I could
be convinced to a different representation, as long as the repos look like first-class citizens.