cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Heifetz <jheif...@blackberry.com>
Subject Plugman Integration Tests
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 20:13:56 GMT
I recently added some end to end testing into the plugman tests run via npm test and on some
machines these can take a while to run (Fil is saying 10s timeouts are being hit).

While I know mocking these things can speed up the tests, I personally feel like they are
more valuable as integration tests., especially since both covered moderately complicated
dependency cases.

One proposal is that we separate the tests between unit and integration, but this approach
likely means no one will run the slow tests.

Ultimately I'm just unsure what direction we want to go with these. Perhaps as long as the
total run time is below 2 min its fine.

and may be unlawful.