cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Heifetz <jheif...@blackberry.com>
Subject Is a config.xml without an author valid?
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 15:38:23 GMT
When the config.xml for mobile-spec was re-written recently the <author> element was
removed and I'm just wondering if this is valid. In the BlackBerry implementation we've always
required one and I'm wondering if this behaviour is wrong, or if I should add one to mobile-spec.

Thanks,

Jeff

and may be unlawful.