cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Heifetz <jheif...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: blackberry10 build
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2013 06:17:22 GMT
You haw no signing key provided so it's skipping debug token generation. You need to either
add a key store pass value to your %home%/.cordova/blackberry10.json or use the platform level
cordova/run script with -k and your key store pass.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.
From: Matt Lantz
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 9:02 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Reply To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: blackberry10 build

Still having issues with this one Fil. Not sure what I'm missing.

Thanks to everyone who can offer some advice. I feel like such a n00b with this situation.

I'm following the cordova cli instructions but I get this error:

jarvis-3:cordova mlantz$ cordova -d run blackberry10

cordova library for "blackberry10" already exists. No need to download. Continuing.

Wrote out BlackBerry application name to "Yo"

Wrote out BlackBerry package name to "com.example.hello"

Wrote out BlackBerry version to "0.0.1"

Calling plugman.prepare for platform "blackberry10"

Preparing blackberry10 project...

Processing configuration changes for plugins.

Iterating over installed plugins: []

Writing out cordova_plugins.js...

Running app on platform "blackberry10" with command ""/Users/mlantz/Programming/PhoneGap/yo/platforms/blackberry10/cordova/run"
--device" (output to follow)...

[WARN]    No signing password provided, will omit debug token generation

[BUILD]   Populating application source

[BUILD]   Parsing config.xml

[BUILD]   Generating output files

[WARN]    Failed to find debug token

[INFO]    Info: Package created: /Users/mlantz/Programming/PhoneGap/yo/platforms/blackberry10/build/simulator/DEFAULT_BAR_NAME.bar

[WARN]    Failed to find debug token

[INFO]    Info: Package created: /Users/mlantz/Programming/PhoneGap/yo/platforms/blackberry10/build/device/DEFAULT_BAR_NAME.bar

[BUILD]   BAR packaging complete

[INFO]    Info: Sending request: Install and Launch

[INFO]    Info: Action: Install and Launch

[INFO]    Info: File size: 8096383

[INFO]    Info: Installing default.app.id.testDev_ault_app_id417e7455...

[INFO]    Info: Processing 8096383 bytes

[INFO]    actual_dname::

[INFO]    actual_id::actual_version::result::failure 881 application author does not match
debug token author

Error: An error occurred while running the blackberry10 project. [WARN]    No signing password
[...]

    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/src/run.js:49:23

    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/cordova/node_modules/shelljs/shell.js:1707:7

    at ChildProcess.exithandler (child_process.js:641:7)

    at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:98:17)

    at maybeClose (child_process.js:735:16)

    at Socket.<anonymous> (child_process.js:948:11)

    at Socket.EventEmitter.emit (events.js:95:17)

    at Pipe.close (net.js:466:12)

jarvis-3:cordova mlantz$