cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wallis <kwal...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: Post 3.0 release committer and community meeting
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 22:22:03 GMT
Definitely a good idea.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: Brian LeRoux
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2013 5:45 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Reply To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Post 3.0 release committer and community meeting

Hey everyone, we're in the final stretch to releasing 3.0 and I think
long past due to have an open discussion w/ the committership and
larger community. I think we should let the dust settle from 3.0 for a
couple of weeks before having this meeting. I'd like to propose the
week of August 12th.

If that all sounds good, we could setup a Google Hangout, and get an
agenda started:

- release artifacts and process redux
- 4.0 goals, timeline, and priorities

Comments pls!