cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Tyler Wilson <twil...@pulse-robotics.com>
Subject Developing Cordova plug-ins
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 23:50:21 GMT
Good day,

So based on earlier emails and more research, I am going to update my project to the more
'modern' cordova-cli way, following the instructions here: https://github.com/apache/cordova-cli

Two questions:

1. I am developing a plug-in (Bluetooth Smart) at the same time. I think it is clear how I
can create a local plugman-compatible layout for the import. But since I will be importing
the plugin into multiple projects, how can I organize it so that the plugin is linked to the
original location? Or at least do a kind of 'plugin update' procedure on the projects?

2. Similar question for the CordovaLib. In the 2.x versions I would always do a ./create --shared
so that I could update the cordova git clone and my projects would automatically be up-to-date.
Is this possible with the cordova-cli system?

Thank you,
Tyler