cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Lisa Seacat DeLuca <ldel...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Hello <Cordova> World!
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 16:26:52 GMT
I've been following the Cordova mailing lists and contributing fixes back
into the mobile tech spec and docs for about a month now but wanted to
send a quick note to introduce myself.  I work for IBM and am part of our
emerging internet technologies standards and strategy organization.  I've
been tasked with helping out with Cordova for the immediate future.  As
Carlos mentioned last week, I am working with a small group of IBMers
contributing to Cordova.  I've written a few Cordova apps (back when it
was known as phonegap) and generally love working with mobile, html, css,
and JavaScript.  My expertise is more on the Java side.  Fil suggested I
introduce myself to everyone... so HELLO!  Check out my website
www.lisaseacat.com for more information on my technical skills.  Feel free
to reach out to me.  Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Oh, and I'm due a "new every 2" for Verizon here on the 20th... any
suggestions for an Android phone?!?

Lisa

Lisa Seacat DeLuca
Emerging Mobile Software Engineer - IBM Master Inventor
SWG Emerging Internet Standards

Phone: 1-410-332-2128 | Mobile: 1-415-787-4589
E-mail: ldeluca@us.ibm.com
personal website: lisaseacat.com
Chat: ldeluca@us.ibm.com
Find me on:   and within IBM on: