cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Sander <andreas.san...@hotmail.de>
Subject RE: CRC32 checksum failed with Cordova 2.2.0
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 08:15:02 GMT
As I found out the npm installation doesn't include the necessary lib folder. Where can I find
it?
Is there still existing download link for Cordova 2.2.0? On http://archive.apache.org/dist/cordova/
the list stops on Cordova 2.3.0, the first version of cordova without any iOS 4 support. Hmpf...
Can somebody help me with that?

> From: andreas.sander@hotmail.de
> To: dev@cordova.apache.org
> Subject: CRC32 checksum failed with Cordova 2.2.0
> Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 09:39:38 +0200
>
> Hi,
> due to the fact that Cordova 2.2.0 is the last iOS 4 supporting release, I need to get
Cordova 2.2.0 worked for my iOS project.
> I've installed Cordova via npm without any problems. When I try to add iOS as a platform
via cordova platform add ios, I get a checksum-failed error: