cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: 3.0 tasks
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 21:06:51 GMT
I'm not sure the 3.0 JIRA list is incomplete, looks pretty good to me.

The plugin breakout is the big one, which you can track by looking at all
of the "Plugin *" Components under [1].

A few of the tooling-related 3.0 issues (Plugman / CLI) I would label as
mandatory for 3.0. Those are assigned to me and I plan on getting them
done in the coming week or two.

What are you trying to facilitate by appointing a coordinator, Michal? If
you have any tooling specific Qs I can answer those. Any plugin-breakout
related questions should be directed to Steve as he's taking ownership on
that one.