cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: 2.9.0rc1 this coming monday??
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2013 20:10:13 GMT
Can we not have the script tag point to the json file? Does the extension
have to be .js?

On 6/19/13 12:10 PM, "Jesse" <purplecabbage@gmail.com> wrote:

>I was just going to suggest outputting both.  That works for me.
>
>@purplecabbage
>risingj.com
>

>On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 12:06 PM, Braden Shepherdson
><braden@chromium.org>wrote:
>
>> Follow-up thought: No reason why we can't generate both
>>cordova_plugins.js
>> and cordova_plugins.json for a while.
>>
>> Braden
>>

>> On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Braden Shepherdson <braden@chromium.org
>> >wrote:
>>
>> > Hm. This will of course require changing the name of the file Plugman
>> > generates, and it will mean users need to be very careful to be using
>> > sufficiently new plugman and cordova-js.
>> >
>> > In short: only the upgrade path for users bothers me about this; the
>> > change to use a .js file and <script> tag looks fine. It's hard to
>>make
>> > Plugman backward compatible, because it's hard to know which version
>>of
>> > cordova.js it's going to be running against. Any ideas here?
>> >
>> > Braden

>> Phone
>>Jesse
>> apache's
>> the

>>include

>>that I
>> the
>>can

>>me. I

>> Shaz

>>cb-3185)
>>iOS

>> Plugin-behaving-nicely
>> more

>> more
>>more,

>><jheifetz@blackberry.com>

>>CB-3797,

issues anywhere?
>>I'd

>><bryan@bryanhiggins.net>

the environment
>>settings

have it tested and

this morning that could
>> be a
that
>>will
native Blob object.

and new for 2.9)

then I can take
>>care
>> of
it in this morning.

Filip Maj
>><fil@adobe.com>

Any objections? Anyone
>>still
to get in for 2.9?

<

me.

AM, Shazron <
>> shazron@gmail.com

issues.

I am going to tackle:
>>is a
>>the
>> reporter
to repro, and maybe fix)

11:10 AM, Lorin Beer <

wind, Shaz.

on iOS that needs to be resolved? I
>>am
take a look at. Anything else you
>> want

at 11:01 AM, Shazron

say there was more velocity in the
>>iOS /
>> OS
any with me being away at WWDC this
blows I am but a feather. Will try to
>>get

2013 at 9:27 AM, Lorin Beer

tackle this early

12, 2013 at 4:06 PM, Jesse

Jun 12, 2013 at 4:03 PM, Filip Maj

+1!

6/12/13 3:56 PM, "Joe Bowser"
>><bowserj@gmail.com>

Hey

I know this is pretty soon, but how does a
>>2.9.0rc1
>> on

Since this is supposed to be a hardening release

why we shouldn't start with the RCs.

Any thoughts?

Joe

may contain