cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [cordova-cli] ripple instead of serve
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 18:25:51 GMT
HI GUYS!

I'm reviving this thread :)

There are a couple of issues filed for both CLI commands `ripple` and
`serve`. We've spoke in the past about axing `serve` in favor of `ripple`
(see below in this thread).

My suggestion: remove `serve` altogether in 3.0. There was consensus for
this before but just wanted to loop back with folks to make sure this
sounded alright.

Serve seems to be completely abandoned: the tests are currently disabled
(and not passing), so I am in favor of closing the serve-related issues as
won't fix and suggesting people employ `cordova ripple` instead.

On 3/23/13 7:15 AM, "Andrew Grieve" <agrieve@chromium.org> wrote:

>https://uwaterloo.ca/engineering/events/first-robotics-waterloo-regional
>
>I was a score keeper last year (two years ago?) and it was super cool.
>

>On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 10:03 PM, Michal Mocny <mmocny@chromium.org>
>wrote:
>
>> Dan, my brother showed me this (he is mechatronics student at UW).  Is
>>it
>> still on tomorrow?
>>

>> On Fri, Mar 22, 2013 at 6:41 PM, Dan Silivestru
>><dan.silivestru@gmail.com
>> >wrote:
>>
>> > +1
>> >
>> > Sorry I'm late to the game, I was judging frisbee throwing, pyramid
>> > climbing robots all day :-)
>> >
>> > https://twitter.com/confusement/status/315162754619162625

>> Blackberry +

>> > command