cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Friendly reminder re: Core API patches
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 20:04:35 GMT
There's merits to both and I'm open to either approach. To summarize:

- dump the 3.0 branch into master now, and expand the ./create scripts so
that they call into plugman to re-add the core apis. Pro: gives us more
time to bake the frameworks with plugins ripped out. Con: probably not
ready right now and we have to do a whole lot of work to support pre-3.0
peeps.
- wait til we branch 2.9.x, THEN dump 3.0 into master. Pro: gives us a bit
more time to ready the individual plugin repos. Con: less time to bake
leading up to 3.0.