cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Friendly reminder re: Core API patches
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 17:11:09 GMT
Joe and I were just talking about how the process of integrating an
API-less cordova (I.e. The 3.0 branches) back into the master branches
would work. I imagine that, as soon as we create a release branch for
2.9.0 / tag 2.9.0rc1, we will merge/rebase the 3.0 branch into master
right away. Then we can have all committers/contributors start
iterating/testing the composable plugin/api approach right off the master
branch, in prep for 3.0.