cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: Introduction: Carlos Santana (IBM)
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 19:04:27 GMT
Welcome! Docs and tests are the best way to get into a project IMO, so
looks like you're well on your way.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to fire an email my way. Also, if
you use IRC, come hang out on #cordova on irc.freenode.net - most of us
chill/chat there if you have any quick/one-time questions that you don't
want to bother with on email.

Cheers!
Fil