cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Filip Maj <...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Cordova 2.8.0
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 18:28:24 GMT
Tested out latest cordova-ios and android from the 2.8.x branch with
mobile-spec to make sure stuff was working.

iOS passed all auto-tests in mobile-spec (!) on my iPhone 5 running OS
6.0.1, all of the manual tests seemed to work too!

Android's auto-tests have 22 failures on my Galaxy nexus running 4.2.2:

 - I have several contacts tests timing out:
   - contacts.spec.3
   - contacts.spec.6

   - contacts.spec.20

   - contacts.spec.21

   - contacts.spec.23

   - contacts.spec.24

 - file.spec.10 times out
 - file.spec.12 expected error code ENCODING_ERR(5) but got
NOT_FOUND_ERR(1)
 - file.spec.25 times out
 - filetransfer.spec.7 downloadFail should not have been called
 - filestransfer.spec.13 seems to have an additional space in the response
body, so failed (but probably a tiny issue)
 - media.spec.1 through 11 returned "Error calling method on NPObject" but
I heard the mobile-spec audio test go off.. Weird

The media manual play tests work fine, even though mobile-spec reports
errors.. Super weird. That said, the recording audio tests yield this in
log cat:

recordAudio() at file:///android_asset/www/audio/index.html:196
I/Web Console( 3703):  -- media=null at
file:///android_asset/www/audio/index.html:197
E/Web Console( 3703): Uncaught Error: Error calling method on NPObject. at
file:///android_asset/www/cordova.js:863

The contacts manual tests also work, I think it's the crazy amount of
contacts that I have on my phone that caused the mobile-spec timeout
failures that I mention above.

I will test out BB10 shortly and report back.