cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>
Subject Call For Speakers - Hippo Meetup - Mobile Applications: Current trends and the future
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 17:20:21 GMT
Hi

   I would like to announce that Hippo (one of the well known open source
CMS companies) is preparing a meetup [1] about "Mobile Applications:
Current trends and the future"

As supporters for ASF and open source in general I would like to know if
one or more of the Cordova developers can come to the meetup and give a
talk about Cordova as one of the well known mobile development frameworks

Looking forward to your reply

[1] http://www.onehippo.com/en/
[2] http://www.meetup.com/Hippo-Meetup/events/124055562/

--