cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin and CordovaPlugin
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2013 03:26:19 GMT
OK, if we bring it back, how long should we bring it back for? We
can't keep it around forever.  The only reason that I want to bring it
back is because I feel that it was unfair to the users to have this
deprecated without it even being listed on the Deprecation article on
our wiki, let alone announced.  Unlike something like WebSQL vs
WebStorage, where we're forced to make a crap choice, this is
something that we have full control over.