cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Blog
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 02:19:41 GMT
Currently, PhoneGap aggregates the blog posts of many committers at
phonegap.com/blog.  The downside of this is that it's an Adobe blog,
and it's not Apache Cordova.  Apache Cordova should probably have its
own blog, but I see a lot of the same content being in two different
places.

If someone wants to take this on, that'd be awesome.