cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Plugin and CordovaPlugin
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 23:19:12 GMT
Hey

I know that we have recently deprecated Plugin in favour for
CordovaPlugin, but it seems that we really screwed up the deprecation
and now one of the flagship apps that use PhoneGap no longer has a
valid upgrade path.  I think that this is a major problem that is
biting us in the ass, so I would like to see us put the Plugin shim
back into Cordova.

I know this is a bad thing to add, but we basically gave our users the
giant middle finger by deprecating this without notifying them at all.
 I'm not sure what we should do in this case.

Joe