cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject When should we merge Master to 2.9.x, also how long do we support this?
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 22:41:38 GMT
Hey

I know that we've mentioned this in prior threads, but here's the two
big questions:

1. When should we do the merge? I'm going to merge Android's master to
2.9.x on Friday if I don't hear anything.  I believe that Steve and
other people working on the plugin breakout are going to merge the
3.0.0 feature branch into master sometime next week, but I wanted to
check to see what's up.

2. How long are we supporting 2.9.x.  I heard 6 months being batted
around.  I think that's an appropriate amount of time to support the
2.x branch of Cordova with maintenance releases.  What do other people
think?

Thoughts

Joe