cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android Network Plugin Breakout
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 22:19:14 GMT
The thing is that this may be for the browser, and not for our plugin.
The event is being hijacked and used to trigger the JS to check the
queue to see whether or not it should be firing a JS event off in the
browser when we do a sendJavascript("foo()"); call in Java.  If this
is the case, then we can rip out our plugin and not worry about it.

So, I'd rip it out, see if we can do online/offline events on the
WebView without cordova, and then if we can, it should be all good.