cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: chromeview
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 19:06:51 GMT
The last time we tested this approach, it was 16 MB, not 30 MB and
many apps are upwards of that now anyway.  I don't think 30 MB is a
barrier if your app doesn't suck.

Also, who got stuck being substitute Andrew?  I need someone other
than me to tag Android for 2.9.0, since I'll be on vacation the last
week of June.