cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: We need better contributions from new people
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 15:16:10 GMT
No offense, but have you ever run all the manual tests? Doing this is a
time consuming process and is unnecessary in most cases.

We automated both mobile-spec and the JUnit tests so that they get run by
developers on a regular basis. You can write what you want on the wiki but
it doesn't mean the people writing the code will follow it (myself
included).

All I'm asking for is some testing, not all the tests to be run. Going from
one extreme to another isn't going to be helpful.