cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Android Network Plugin Breakout
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 21:44:31 GMT
Actually, online/offline has to be core, because it's part of the
bridge.  We can't rip that out because some platform may need the
Online/Offline event bridge.  That's a pretty serious gotcha.  It's
also why it's a problem on Android and not on other platforms.

Sorry, I don't have any easy answers for this one.