cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: chromeview
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 18:55:48 GMT
This is a thing. Unfortunately the person most connected to the state of
Chrome WebViews is Andrew, who is out with a strong case of newborn baby
for a few weeks. We (the Google Cordova team) are chasing some tangential
deadlines at the moment and not really ready to set up a buildbot.

I think the main, and substantial, drawback to the ChromeView approach is
that it makes the resulting app huge (upwards of 30MB). Also 4.0+. But I'm
just going from what I remember; Andrew would know more.

Braden