cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Braden Shepherdson <bra...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: CLI lazy loading of libraries
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 14:07:02 GMT
The Apache Way of having source release bundles is important and we follow
it. But we can download content for CLI from wherever we please. We're
currently downloading the libs from npm, getting the code from npm and the
libs from Github doesn't change much.

This is $HOME, as in /Users/me or /home/me or C:\Users\me\Application Data
or whatever it is on Windows? SGTM.

The before hook should have the ability to substitute their own copy of the
libs from somewhere else, ideally a git URL/directory and revision. This
way it would be trivial to point CLI at master versions of platforms.

Braden