cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: building cordova 3.0
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 21:10:42 GMT
Hey Don,

Currently, all of the platform repos have 3.0 branches. These branches have
the plugins ripped out. You can run the usual creates scripts for each
platform to create a project. You would then use plugman to install the
plugins into your created projects.

Anis is working on a discovery mechanism for plugins currently.

You can take a look at
http://github.com/brianleroux/plugin-breakout-release-test-harness/ to see
how we have been testing all of the plugins.

-Steve