cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 3.0.0 -> master merge
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2013 02:39:25 GMT
I have been keeping 3.0 branches fairly up to date by rebasing master into
3.0. All of the 3.0 branches need one final rebase from master before we
merge them into master. The rebase is always a little messy due to the many
`updating cordovajs` commits we have added as we have been testing.

I will see if I get some time tomorrow morning to update the 3.0.0 branches
before I head off to nodeconf.