cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Don Coleman <don.cole...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cordova-cli emulate deletes plugin's javascript
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 02:40:26 GMT
I think the javascript is OK, but I'm getting errors about missing
www/cordova_plugins.json and ClassNotFound for the plugin's java file.

Maybe there's a problem with plugin.xml?
https://github.com/don/FileOpener/blob/cordova-2.8.0/plugin.xml

Also, can one plugin.xml file conditionally support the 2.7 and 2.8
config.xml?