cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Simon MacDonald <simon.macdon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hello <Cordova> World!
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 17:00:13 GMT
Welcome Lisa and belatedly Carlos and James from another IBM'er I think
this quote from the Montreal Canadiens dressing room is apt:

*To you from failing hands we throw the torch. Be yours to hold it high.*
*
*
but then again it probably doesn't translate that well so let me say happy
to see that IBM continues to see PhoneGap/Cordova as a important project.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald