cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@google.com>
Subject Re: 2.9.0rc1 this coming monday??
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 17:04:03 GMT
The only thing that I'm working on this morning that could be a candidate
for 2.9 is an extension to FileWriter.write(Blob) that will accept a
Cordova File object in place of a native Blob object.

(FileWriter.write(Blob) is CB-2406, and new for 2.9)

If we consider this a bug to be fixed, then I can take care of it post-rc1.
Otherwise, I'll work quickly to get it in this morning.