cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@google.com>
Subject Re: Friendly reminder re: Core API patches
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 17:41:25 GMT
That makes sense. That is probably the only reason to ever merge such a
branch back into master -- essentially the 3.0.0 branch that we have now is
treated as a 'feature' branch, to be merged into master when it is ready
(and after the long-lived 2.9.x branch splits off).

Then, later, we can actually split off a 3.0.x release branch, a 3.1.x
release branch, etc.