cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jarrod Overson <jsover...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gave up on coho for now, errors with grunt
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 20:34:34 GMT
It looks like line 89 in test/runner.js was expecting a callback and line
123 in Gruntfile.js wasn't passing one, changing

Gruntfile.js:123     require('./test/runner').node();

Gruntfile.js:123     require('./test/runner').node(done);

allows the tests to run (on my machine).

I'm not in a place to do a PR, but hope this helps.

In the future, running grunt with -v and --stack will give you more to go
on.

--
Jarrod Overson
tw <https://twitter.com/jsoverson> | gh <http://github.com/jsoverson>