cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Benn Mapes <benn.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject [cli] Consolidating platform references
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 00:40:21 GMT
Working with the cordova-cli code I have noticed that there are lots of
repetitive platform-specific references in many of the files. I have tried
to consolidate all of these into the platforms.js file at the root of the
project. I push up this branch to apache:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-cli.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/platform-reorg

As far as I know, all the test pass on windows and mac, I haven't
physically tested every part yet to make sure this didn't break anything
but I believe not.

This change is working towards consolidating all platforms so that it's
very easy to add and remove them if needed. The ultimate goal for adding a
new platform should be to just add it to platforms.js and create a parser +
tests for it.

Please let me know what you think, if everyone is in agreeance hen I will
add this to the master2 branch.

~Benn