cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova vs Company workflow
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 16:28:20 GMT
Lorin,
  When you say "ping the person it is assigned to" you mean put a comment
on the JIRA ticket?
This way everyone is aware that someone is interested on taking over the
ticket or have some input?

Sorry if it was a dumb, question I'm trying to understand the workflow of
contributing

(open ticket, add comment to JIRA ticket showing interest on working the
ticket, get agreement from assignee, start solving problem, submit pull
request, post to dev mailing list for code review)

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana
<csantana23@gmail.com>