cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: iOS - Webkit Debug Proxy
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 23:34:51 GMT
This debug proxy project look very cool

If you already didn't know Webkit has a new Web Inspector UI including
support for Layers, if you were not happy with the changes they did before
this one looks better.

You can get it now to debug iOS simulator and Devices running Cordova.

Give it a try: http://nightly.webkit.org

Here is a blog entry stating the change.

*State of Web Inspector<https://www.webkit.org/blog/2518/state-of-web-inspector/>
*

[image: Inline image 1]

PS: Still nothing completely replaces Chrome Canary Web Inspector
with experimental flags and workspaces.

--Carlos

--
Carlos Santana