cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Youngho Cho <youngho1...@gmail.com>
Subject Create an App using new Commend-line Interface
Date Sat, 29 Jun 2013 05:24:46 GMT
Hello,

I am Youngho Cho lives in Seoul Korea.

I triing to create an test application using CLI command in 2.9.0 likes

$ cordova create HelloWorld com.example.hello "Hello World"

( In the Cordova Command-line Interface document,
  The last argument "Hello World" stands for the applicaiton's display text )

after build using

$ cordova build

for android and ios platform

I noitced that "Hello World" acts like a projectName which is
Command-Line Usage of older version.

Now I am a little confused that what application's display text mean.

( I expected this means that it is a application label name in Android
and is a bundle display name in iOS also. )

So what is an application's display text mean ?

Can I understand it as same as a ProjectName of the Command-Line usage ?

Thanks,

Youngho