cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Higgins <bhigg...@blackberry.com>
Subject Re: Contributing to the cordova in perspective of Blackberry
Date Mon, 10 Jun 2013 13:22:19 GMT
Welcome Lolitha!

It was announced last month that BBOS will be deprecated as of v3.0 of
Cordova. The 2.x line will still be supported, but there is no active
development on it.

http://phonegap.com/blog/2013/05/16/cordova-will-no-longer-support-bb/

As of 2.8.0, the BB10 implementation has been revamped. There is lots of
work to be done there.

I recommend reading through the contributor wiki and looking at the open
JIRA issues. Docs changes are especially appreciated.

http://wiki.apache.org/cordova/ContributorWorkflow

Thanks,
Bryan