cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: CLI lazy loading of libraries
Date Fri, 07 Jun 2013 14:41:53 GMT
Glad to see movement on this.

Few suggestions:
- use $HOME/.cordova-config/libs  <-- this gives us a folder to put other
stuff into later, without littering $HOME with .cordova-this and
.cordova-that
- I would love to have the ability to use different cordova-lib versions
within any project easily.  Changing the before-hook or adjusting the libs
folder sound like global operations.  Can we support --libs-dir= command
line flag to cordova-cli?  This should only need to be specified on create.

-Michal