cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Blog
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 16:52:18 GMT
+1 on Jekyll and Github. All we need is to request a cordova-blog repo on
git-wip-us, and then the Github mirror does all the work (I think) :)
https://help.github.com/articles/user-organization-and-project-pages

So if the repo is cordova-blog, the url would then be
http://cordova.github.io/cordova-blog