cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: Release Masters?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 09:07:24 GMT
Think we already have this as per the issue tracker concept of 'leads'
but I do agree formalizing the role a little more would help. I'd
really love it if we got back to shipping to a date and not to any set
of features, only finished work was being merged back to master, so
cutting a release is a ceremony not a struggle.