cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Mueller <pmue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jake woes
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 21:01:41 GMT
It appears you've made a horrible, HORRIBLE mistake with your patch [1],
and deleted the dalek.  HORRIBLE.

[1]
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-js.git;a=commit;h=273e0a3a

ps: I too once tried to delete the dalek, and look what happened to me. and
the dalek :-(

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 2:17 PM, Benn Mapes <benn.mapes@gmail.com> wrote:

> Could you also update the README?
>
> Thanks!
>

> On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 7:23 AM, Andrew Grieve <agrieve@chromium.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Okay, CB-3960 is the tracker.
> >

> > On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Jeffrey Heifetz <
> jheifetz@blackberry.com
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > +1
> > >
> > > Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Rogers network.

I'm

--
Patrick Mueller
http://muellerware.org