cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: We need better contributions from new people
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 14:31:29 GMT
Marcel, I like your wiki suggestion. I think it'll capture Joe's concern to
just change:

- When we say "run the test suites" this includes the automated tests in
mobile-spec, the manual tests in mobile-spec and any platform-specific unit
tests (i.e., cordova-android/test, cordova-ios/CordovaLibTests, etc.)

to:

- When we say "run the test suites" this includes all automated and manual
tests in mobile-spec that might be affected by the change, and any