cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Cordova Blog
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 02:12:00 GMT
I brought it up in a separate thread (
http://callback.markmail.org/thread/y44pmva6gfm257sl) but probably deserves
its own.

I'd like to create a Blog for Cordova and make all Committers able to post
to it. We could use it to:
- Post release announcements & release notes
- Draw attention to deprecations and upgrade guides
- Deep dive into significant improvements / changes

Mainly, I think having a blog for the project will be really help by
providing an authoritative source for Cordova blob posts (as opposed to on
our personal blogs, which I appreciate, but which I feel are lacking
authority).

I'm quite inexperienced at blogging, so everyone agrees we should go ahead
with this, it'd be good if someone more blog-savvy would own setting it up.