cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Cordova Blog
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 02:34:31 GMT
I think if you want to take a stab at it, Carlos, that would be great! You
can see how the website currently works by looking at:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova/site/README.md

I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-3997 to track this
and assigned it to you.

If you can get a prototype going, maybe just post a diff of your changes
via "svn diff" and attach it to the JIRA ticket.

I think timeline-wise, as soon as it gets done and we have a blog post
written, we can ship it! :)

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 8:27 PM, Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com>wrote:

> I took a look today at JekyII and got excited at the simplicity.
>
> I love simple solutions to simple problems.
>
> Should we try to launch a new site/blog for 3.0 time frame?
>
> How can I help? (admin, setup, tutorials, screencasts, migration, ideas for
> posts, etc..)
>
> --Carlos
>

> On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 1:09 PM, Brian LeRoux <b@brian.io> wrote:
>
> > OR we could use Github pages for the Cordova org and just host on a
> > subdomain:
> >
> > http://blog.cordova.io
> >
> > ???
> >
> > Seems like the least friction.
> >
> > On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Carlos Santana <csantana23@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> > > Yes mirror to Github, official and live content will be stored on
> apache
> > > servers.
> > >
> > > +1 on the repo name cordova-blog

> > on