cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Release Masters?
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 14:26:38 GMT
Great! Yes, I think it works well to have the parent bug should be assigned
to the release master.

I don't think anyone's been trying to base releases on features (aside from
3.0). Our releases have been slow due to the time it takes to test, and the
time it takes to go through all of the release steps for all of the
platforms.